I’ve always liked complicated riddles because they make you think and prevent your brain activity from going stale. Drawn: The Painted Tower HD is a fantastic game with gorgeous graphics and rich sounds and of course with riddles and puzzles of all possible kinds so if you are in two minds – don’t hesitate – go for it!
Drawn: The Painted Tower HD is about saving Iris, rather simple, isn’t it? Of course not! You are to go through the multiple levels of the Painted Tower, confront lots of difficulties and puzzles, meet various characters and get on with them. There are more than 70 screens on your way to the top which at first might seem inaccessible. But have enough patience and exercise your skills and you will succeed.
- — - Become a pioneer finding your way through more than 70 screens on your way to and through the Painted Tower
- – - Visiting each area of the Tower you will listen to the music that was composed exclusively for this game
– – Think hard to solve the environmental riddles that you will come across
- – – Enjoy beautiful paintings and strike up an acquaintance with fantastic creatures inhabiting these fancy worlds
- – - You will also have a wonderful opportunity to be updated by your achievements and see them in the Game Center Achievements
– – Navigate with gestures – it is the most natural way to lead a game
Save Iris locked in the Painted Tower but be careful! There will be strange creatures which might help you on your way but there will also be the ones who will try to stop you at any cost. It is up to you to decide if you have the guts to go through all the hindrances to the very top.
Found this content useful? Please bookmark it and leave your rating!